Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The colds continue

This spring has done a  number on my family.  DH is on his second round of antibiotics and steroid shot; the girls are coughing and goopy; and now I am coughing...

My stomach muscles are so sore and the struggle to breathe got to be too much this close to delivery that I called the birth center and they got me some antibiotics to get started on quickly.  Hopefully this will take care of this mess so I can be rested and ready for labor when it does start.

Signs of things getting set into motion the last few days, so hoping I have a little time to recover before little man decides on a birthday.  I think everyone is ready....except me.  This coughing is wicked and I really don't want to go into labor this way.  But God is Good and His grace is sufficient and sustaining.

Please keep us all in prayer for speeding healing!!

No comments: